About This Book
Short-listed for the 2021 Educational Publishing Award Australia in the Category "Student Resource."
The Year 6 Targeting STEM Journal is an exciting combination of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
It provides 42 projects for students to work on independently or in groups using a range of commonly available resources. Each project contains four steps with a picture list of requirements and just enough explanation for launching students on their journeys of discovery.
Each project includes a journal page with:
• space to write about the project and sketch out ideas
• charts to complete with data from the experiments
• more step-by-steps to take the project further
• interesting facts and trivia about the subject and questions to extend thinking.
All the units cover curriculum content for several subject areas, including Digital Technologies. A table with the ACARA code correlations is on the inside cover. Answers (where relevant) are in the back of the book.
- SKU: 9781925726114
- YEAR: Year 6
- ISBN: 9781925726114
- TYPE: Activity Books
- SUBJECT: Engineering
- PUBLICATION EDITION DATE: March 2021
- SUBJECT: Mathematics
- FORMAT: Paperback
- SUBJECT: STEM
- SUBJECT: Science & Technology
- BRAND: Targeting
- SUB BRAND: Targeting STEM
- AUTHOR: Tim Tuck
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Crossword, Sudoku, Puzzle Books
Keep yourself sharp with our crossword, sudoku and many other puzzle books.