About This Book
This book is suitable for students studying the Year 10A Australian Curriculum and NSW Stage 5.3 Mathematics course. It has been specifically written to help students revise their work and succeed in all their class tests, half-yearly and yearly exams.
This is a revised and extended edition with over fifty extra pages of work for students to complete.
In this book you will find:
- Topics covering the Year 10A Australian Curriculum and NSW Stage 5.3 Mathematics course
- Over 160 pages of practice exercises
- Nine topic tests
- Four practice exams
- Answers to all questions
1. Rational and irrational numbers
2. Quadratic expressions and equations
3. Non-linear relationships
4. Logarithims, exponentials and functions
5. Polynomials and curve sketching
6. Surface area and volume
8. Circle geometry
9. Statistics and probability
Author: AS Kalra
- Year 10
- Publication Edition Date:
- 275 mm (h) x 201 mm (w)
- AS Kalra
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Essential Skills
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Did you see our Home and Lifestyle collection?
A few handpicked quality product collection. Elegant cups and saucer sets. Beautiful ceramic bottles. Carbonsteel umbrellas. Check it out now!Home & Lifestyle