About This Book
Excel Basic Skills: Problem Solving Years 5-6 is designed to give Year 5 and Year 6 children the opportunity to practise problem-solving skills that have been taught at school. It shows students, step by step, how to apply basic skills of Mathematics and logic to solve problems.
In this book your child will find:
- an innovative approach to mathematical problem solving
- self-contained units of work with easy-to-understand explanations
- a wide variety of interesting activities
- revision tests throughout to check their progress
- a lift-out answer section
Author: Brian Johns
- Year 5
- Year 6
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- B Johns
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Basic Skills
- SUB SUBJECT:
- Mathematics Problem Solving
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Did you see our Home and Lifestyle collection?
A few handpicked quality product collection. Elegant cups and saucer sets. Beautiful ceramic bottles. Carbonsteel umbrellas. Check it out now!Home & Lifestyle