About This Book
Features of this book include:
- 32 double-page units of Mentals are included - 8 units for each school term
- Each unit is divided into four sets (A,B,C and D) of 20 questions each
- each numbered question covers particular Maths topics throughout the book: for example, Question 1 always covers addition, while Question 20 always covers geometry
- A special help section at the front of the book gives different strategies and explanations to help students solve Mentals problems. These are also numbered so they link to the question numbers in each Mentals unit
- A fun spot unit, containing fun activities, and a revision unit are included at the end of each 8 units
- Extra practice sections which reinforce particular strategies appear in the lower part of each page. Answers to all questions are in a lift-out section in the centre of the book.
- Year 6
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- Alan Parker
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Basic Skills
- Jan Faulkner
- SUB SUBJECT:
- Mathematics Mental
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Did you see our Home and Lifestyle collection?
A few handpicked quality product collection. Elegant cups and saucer sets. Beautiful ceramic bottles. Carbonsteel umbrellas. Check it out now!Home & Lifestyle