About This Book
The Excel series f English Workbooks for Years 3 will help primary school students with the reading and writing they do every day at school in English and in their subjects. Each chapter is set up as a separate unit of work covering a different type of writing and contains exercises that relate to that particular text type.
In this book you will find:
- eleven chapters, each set up as a unit of work covering a particular text type (such as narratives, letters, speeches and information reports), including a chapter on writing for school projects
- exercises and activities in each chapter which are directly linked to the text type covered
- practice in skills such as spelling, grammar, vocabulary, punctuation and comprehension
- interesting and relevant sample texts, including many written by Year 6 students, with important features highlighted
- answers to all questions at the back of the book
- Year 6
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- SUB SUBJECT:
- English Reading
- SUB SUBJECT:
- English Writing
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Basic Skills
- Kristine Brown
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Did you see our Home and Lifestyle collection?
A few handpicked quality product collection. Elegant cups and saucer sets. Beautiful ceramic bottles. Carbonsteel umbrellas. Check it out now!Home & Lifestyle