About This Book
Year 1 Ages 6–7 years old.
In Excel English and Mathematics Year 1 your child will find:
- thirty carefully graded double-page units
- a wide variety of interesting exercises
- four term reviews to test work covered each term
- marking grids to identify strengths and weaknesses
- a lift-out answer section
This book aims to build basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths. It supports schoolwork by having students practise key basic skills on a regular basis. This allows your child to learn new concepts while revising program work.
Author: Tanya Dalgleish
- Year 1
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Basic Skills
- Tanya Dalgleish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Did you see our Home and Lifestyle collection?
A few handpicked quality product collection. Elegant cups and saucer sets. Beautiful ceramic bottles. Carbonsteel umbrellas. Check it out now!Home & Lifestyle