About This Book
This book aims to build basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths. It supports schoolwork by having students practise key basic skills on a regular basis. This allows your child to learn new concepts while revising previous work.
In this book you will find:
• Thirty carefully graded double-page units
• A wide variety of interesting exercises
• Four term reviews to test work covered each term
• Marking grids to indentify strengths and weaknesses
• A lift-out answer section
- Publication Edition Date:
- 275 mm (h) x 201 mm (w)
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Basic Skills
- Tanya Dalgleish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Did you see our Home and Lifestyle collection?
A few handpicked quality product collection. Elegant cups and saucer sets. Beautiful ceramic bottles. Carbonsteel umbrellas. Check it out now!Home & Lifestyle