About This Book
Excel Comprehension and Written Expression Year 5 is essential for any student wishing to improve their comprehension skills. It allows students to practice skills such as finding facts, making references, isolating relevant information, understanding questions and paragraphs, and using tables of contents, indexes, maps and graphs to find information. The extracts are from a wide variety of genres to allow students to gain confidence in reading different materials.
In this book your child will find:
- over 60 graded units of stimulating exercises and extracts
- a wide variety of questions including true or false, multiple choice, short answer and sentence completion
- extracts from many different literary and factual text types
- a lift-out answer section
Author: Alan Horsfield
- Year 5
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 200 mm (w)
- Alan Horsfield
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Basic Skills
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Did you see our Home and Lifestyle collection?
A few handpicked quality product collection. Elegant cups and saucer sets. Beautiful ceramic bottles. Carbonsteel umbrellas. Check it out now!Home & Lifestyle