About This Book
Blake's Grammar Guide contains simple concise definitions of grammatical terms with practice exercises and examples of how to apply them.
There are nine sections covering traditional grammar:
Nouns; Verbs; Adjectives; Pronouns; Adverbs; Phrases; Sentences; Clauses and Conjunctions.
Each section contains a simple definition of the grammatical term, an example of the usage and a quick 'TRY THIS' quiz to allow students to consolidate and test their new knowledge.
Blake's Grammar Guide also includes:
- A section on functional grammar that explores and explains the experiential, interpersonal and textual functions of language
- A comprehensive glossary for quick reference
- A detailed index
- Answers for the 'TRY THIS' quizzes
- An Australian Curriculum Correlation table
The guide also includes Curriculum Correlation tables that link the content to the new Australian Curriculum and is an ideal resource for all primary students. Answers for the 'TRY THIS' activities are also provided.
Author: Del Merrick
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- Publication Edition Date:
- 250 mm (h) x 180 mm (w)
- Blake's Guides
- Del Merrick
- Reference Books
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.