About This Book
The Back to Basics series provides children with the opportunity to practise and consolidate the skills needed to achieve mastery over the Year 1 Comprehension strategies elaborated in the Australian Curriculum.
The 20 units in this book contain activities designed to review and practise essential Year 1 Comprehension and Vocabulary skills.
The 10 comprehension units feature:
- 5 fiction and 5 non-fiction text extracts written for the Year 1 reading age
- 10 questions for each extract requiring literal, interpretive and applied comprehension of the text (explanations for these
- terms are provided at the front of the book)
- 10 Top Tips to assist with answering the questions.
The 10 vocabulary units feature:
- 5 units with activities using 100 high-frequency words relevant to Year 1 students
- 5 Quick Quizzes using vocabulary from the text extracts.
About the author: Victoria Hazell is an experienced primary school teacher who has taught for over 20 years in Australia and the USA. She has written numerous educational books.
Author: Victoria Hazell
- Year 1
- Publication Edition Date:
- Back To Basics
- Victoria Hazell
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Did you see our Home and Lifestyle collection?
A few handpicked quality product collection. Elegant cups and saucer sets. Beautiful ceramic bottles. Carbonsteel umbrellas. Check it out now!Home & Lifestyle