The umbrella Knirps X1 convinces with its compact dimensions and the pleasantly large canopy diameter of 94 cm.
If the umbrella is no longer needed, it can be stowed away in the stable cover. A loop is attached to this stable cover, with which the mini umbrella can be attached to a belt loop or bag and does not have to be carried in the hand. This way the small pocket umbrella is protected from damage and wear and tear and the pocket contents do not get wet.
Of course, our most compact umbrella was also tested in the wind tunnel. Due to the high-quality materials (Aluminium, Stahl, Fiberglas), this umbrella can withstand wind speeds of up to 80 km/h without being damaged.
Thanks to the use of fibreglass in the umbrella frame, the umbrella X1 has only 280 g and fits perfectly in any pocket.
- Weight-optimised material mix of aluminium, steel and fibreglass
- Cover can be attached to belt loop or pockets
- 12-sided pole for highest torsional stability even in strong wind
- Flexible struts through the use of fibreglass
- Hard case with zip and practical loop
- Extremely light, quick-drying fabric
- Length closed: 18 cm
- Diameter canopy: 94 cm
- Weight: 280 g
- Opening mechanism: Handopener
- Material canopy: 100 % Polyester
- Amount struts: 8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Did you see our Home and Lifestyle collection?
A few handpicked quality product collection. Elegant cups and saucer sets. Beautiful ceramic bottles. Carbonsteel umbrellas. Check it out now!Home & Lifestyle