About This Book
Learn essay-writing skills for junior high school using this easy, five-step process. This workbook takes students through the stages of preparing and writing an essay, and includes plenty of handy tips, practice tasks and lively sample questions that will provide a sound basis for essay-writing in later school years and beyond.
In Excel Essay Writing Step-By-Step Years 7-10 you will find:
- an outline of five comprehensive steps to follow when planning and writing an essay
- background information and short tasks to help you with each step
- practice essay questions with stimulus material on interesting, contemporary topics
- sample essays
- a detailed answer section with ideas and guidelines for students' essay writing
Author: Kristine Brown
- Year 10
- Year 7
- Year 8
- Year 9
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- SUB SUBJECT:
- English Writing Essay
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Essential Skills
- Kristine Brown
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Did you see our Home and Lifestyle collection?
A few handpicked quality product collection. Elegant cups and saucer sets. Beautiful ceramic bottles. Carbonsteel umbrellas. Check it out now!Home & Lifestyle