About This Book
The Excel Basic Reading Skills series will help your child read and understand short pieces of writing. Each set of questions will help children communicate their understanding and gain confidence in reading.
In this book your child will find:
- Over sixty pages of reading exercises to help practise and develop reading and comprehension
- One-page activities with easy-to-follow questions
- A range of tasks covering different skills in reading
- Practice in understanding texts, predicting words, working with anagrams and sorting words into groups
Author: Peter Howard
- Year 5
- Year 6
- Publication Edition Date:
- 280 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- SUB SUBJECT:
- English Reading
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Basic Skills
- Peter Howard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Did you see our Home and Lifestyle collection?
A few handpicked quality product collection. Elegant cups and saucer sets. Beautiful ceramic bottles. Carbonsteel umbrellas. Check it out now!Home & Lifestyle